Friday, 22 September 2017

I love to travel!

I love to travel because it gives a sense of adventure and freedom. It allows us to get away from “normal” life, experience other cultures, to get to know places we have only seen in movies. We get to try new food and meet new people. – Aleksandra Ka on Facebook 
💕💕💕


  

I am teenager and I also have a dream to travel world, meet new people, eat different food, see new culture, trekking and all other adventures. It gets me away from the norm of student life/working for a while. so guys im gonna share a few pictures of me when i'm travelling! 


overexcited of me! - Kenyir Elephant Conservation Vilagge(KECV)




this picture took from the outside of Al-Masjid Al-Haram(The sacred mosque), at Mecca, Saudi Arabia.






me being awkward like always when it comes to snap a pic! -jetty Pulau Langkawi


psst me was not in the picture hehee.. -i City Shah Alam

its just a few moment that i shared for this entry. I'll describe more on the next entry guys! hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment

exhange student 2014

Hai Assalamualaikum. TODAY is the day guys (27.12.2017) ! Result akan dikeluarkan harini! Kalut! Yes aku kalut gila. Nak belajar pon dah ta...