Sunday, 24 September 2017

Ho Chi Minh City, vietnam

Assalamualaikum, so for this entry, i would like to share my moment when I was travelled at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I have fallen in love with Book Street-Nguyen Van Binh because its theme quiete fascinating! This is a short street with many book shops. It was a nice place to scroll and I loved one feature. which is they had a rack where you could put your used books you were ready to part with. This street also nice small street interesting to walking by. Very pleasent!



ni je gambar yang nampak tempat tu even tak nampak keseluruhan tempat tu huks *hiraukan sis 

eh ehh terpandang belah sana pulak! haha..

second place yang best dekat Ho Chi minh City ni ialah Mekong River Delta. 
we cruising along the River Mekong in a Long-Tail boat led by an experienced local guide. On the boat ride, our local guide delves into the history of the region and steers us to an island with lush tropical gardens. At there, our guide told stories of the area's cottage industry, coconut candy. the taste was so good! you must try it too when you go there. 

the boat look like the tradisional boat isn't it? I'm scared at first to ride it because of the size yang agak kecil -__-



So that's all for today guys! hehe.. To be continued....

3 comments:

exhange student 2014

Hai Assalamualaikum. TODAY is the day guys (27.12.2017) ! Result akan dikeluarkan harini! Kalut! Yes aku kalut gila. Nak belajar pon dah ta...